Taking the Worry Out of Your Financial Future Is Our Only Goal
Do you want to feel more confident about the financial decisions you make? Would you rest easier knowing that you are doing everything you need to in order to achieve financial independence? Do you want to have more time and freedom for the things you enjoy? You can.
Whatever your current situation, financial concerns have an impact on your life and relationships. We can help you make the financial decisions that will make the most of what you have now and help you build a more secure, enjoyable future.
David Bernstein, CFP
David is a Certified Financial Planner practitioner. He has spent 25 years in the industry helping people achieve their goals and live their life without worrying about money. He is the founder of Connecticut Cambridge Advisors, which was started in 1997 out of frustration in working for a commissioned based firm. David felt clients deserved objective, unbiased advice without the conflicts of interest that are prevalent in the industry. David believes his clients should have a well-balanced life. He spends his time with his wife, children, and dog. He is an avid sports fan and enjoys skiing and working out on a daily basis.
When you work with us, you can expect:
- Straight talk. We don’t sell any financial products nor do we receive any commissions. As fee-only financial advisors, our only compensation is what you pay for our professional advice. Our complete focus is on what is best for you.
- All-inclusive approach. Together we evaluate all aspects of your finances and design a strategy where each part works in harmony with the others. You’ll see that we pay a lot of attention to areas of your financial life that are often overlooked or ignored by other “financial planners.” (comprehensive approach)
- Access. Life is constantly changing. For one annual retainer fee, you can meet with us or speak to us often as is necessary to help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Value for your money. We are committed to providing value that exceeds our fee. It’s a concept that is virtually non-existent in the financial planning profession. But doesn’t it make sense that your financial advisor should work to save you more than he charges you?
- The highest professional standards. We are committed to the Cambridge Pledge to Clients—your assurance of receiving the ethical and professional treatment you deserve.
Privacy Statement & Legal Terms
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our investment services or performance. This website is in no way a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services except, where applicable, in states where we are registered or where an exemption or exclusion from such registration exists. Information throughout this site, whether stock quotes, charts, articles, or any other statement or statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we, and our suppliers believe reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS OR ANY 'LINKED' WEBSITE.
Copyright © Alliance of Cambridge Advisors, Inc. All domestic and international rights reserved. No part of this website, including text, graphics, et al., may be reproduced or copied in any format, electronic, print, et al., without written consent from Alliance of Cambridge Advisors, Inc.