Helping You Make Better Investment Decisions
There are potentially hundreds of decisions you must make in order to build a solid portfolio, one that will benefit from market upswings and weather any downswings.
- How do you decide whether to buy an individual stock, a mutual fund, treasuries, commodities, or just leave your money in your savings account?
- What are the costs and tax implications of the investments you select?
- Which types of investments should you hold in your retirement accounts instead of your brokerage accounts?
- When is the right time to sell an investment?
- How do you sort through the conflicting advice you read in magazines and on the Internet?
It’s enough to make your head spin. Some people handle it with an investment strategy of putting small amounts in many different investments to make sure they’ve covered all the bases. Others put the majority of their assets in one or two places rather than deal with yet another investment decision they’re not sure of. Does this sound familiar?
Given this complexity, many people want professional investment advice. But who is in the best position to offer you unbiased recommendations? Do you want someone advising you who is paid based on whether or not you purchase the investment he or she recommends?
Many people don’t understand what their investments are or what they should be doing. In a well-constructed portfolio, each investment should fulfill a specific function and should be appropriate for your unique situation.Your portfolio will work harder for you when it contains the investments and uses investment strategies that have been selected based on your needs. As fee-only financial advisors, we will provide you with the objective, unbiased investment recommendations you need to make the best investment decisions.
- Thoroughly discuss your goals before making investment recommendations;
- Look at all the financial risks you are taking before determining your appropriate level of investment risk;
- Review all your accounts and determine not just the right asset allocation but also the right asset location;
- Recommend the real estate exposure you need in order to achieve long-term financial stability;
- Integrate tax planning with your investment strategy to produce a higher after-tax return.
Being an astute investor should not be a haphazard exercise. When your investments have been properly balanced, objectively chosen, and are regularly reviewed, you enjoy peace of mind and confidence in your future.
Would you worry less and be happier receiving objective investment advice? Contact us to discuss your goals, situation, and concerns. We’ll help you make the best investment decisions.
Privacy Statement & Legal Terms
This website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a complete description of our investment services or performance. This website is in no way a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services except, where applicable, in states where we are registered or where an exemption or exclusion from such registration exists. Information throughout this site, whether stock quotes, charts, articles, or any other statement or statements regarding market or other financial information, is obtained from sources which we, and our suppliers believe reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Nothing on this website should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are an indication of future performance. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS OR ANY 'LINKED' WEBSITE.
Copyright © Alliance of Cambridge Advisors, Inc. All domestic and international rights reserved. No part of this website, including text, graphics, et al., may be reproduced or copied in any format, electronic, print, et al., without written consent from Alliance of Cambridge Advisors, Inc.